Drinking Deeply and Snowy Egret


My amazingly talented cousin has done it again!!!

She sent me two more paintings use as auction
Items!! 
They are both watercolors and just gorgeous!! 
They are valued at $150 ea.

The Snowy Egret is so lifelike.
I love the colors in the water and his
Graceful neck! 

Drinking Deeply is really beautiful.
After my younger brother was
In a car accident, butterflies
Have had special meaning.

The wings look so real you'd swear
It was going to lift off the petals.

These are both really beautiful pieces and I'm so
Blessed to have such a generous family.
I love you Paula!!
Thank you again!

We only have 2 and 1\2 weeks before we
Leave for our trip.
So far we are about half way
To our goal.
But here's my verse for tonight.
And unless the Lord provides for our trip
We labor in vain.

God bless you and your families!!!.
We'll have to do a catch up post about
School with this bunch next time.
Life is never boring!! :-)



Comments

Popular Posts