A WARNING about Jamberry's




If you give a girl a sample,




She's going to want to try the 7 day challenge.


If she tries the 7 day challenge, 
She'll remember how bad nail polish smells, 



When she remembers how bad nail polish smells. 
She'll have to wait until her husband goes to work. 


When her husband goes to work she'll lock the door,
Open the windows and turn on the fan. 


After she paints her nails and adds her accent nail,
The baby will start to cry.


After she gets the baby settled she'll look down,
And where used to be pretty polished nails, she sees


After she cries and fusses with them a bit she goes online, 
While she's online she finds some ridiculous 
Lengths that people go to in order to protect their wet nails!  


Then she'll join Jamberry and get her own pack of samples 
So she can encourage someone else
To try the 7 day challenge. 






Comments

  1. Oh my goodness; so, so cute Danielle; The one good thing about not having a baby these days is actually letting those nails dry… yes, I do have a little bit more success that I used to in that department. I will have to give the Jamberry a try. Let me know how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this made me laugh. Isn't it the truth. I only paint my toe nails and I have smudged them quicker than I get the darn paint on. And the fumes.... don't even get me started on that! So, is Jamberry like a sticker for your nail?? I've seen all your posts on FB about them, but I don't know really what they are.

    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts