Some fun new creations

I've been crocheting like crazy lately.
Nothing is as relaxing or rewarding to see something like this...
And making my own version.
Then there was this hat. 
I loved it SOOOOO much, and in conjunction with the afghan...
Sorry it's a smidge blurry. :-( 
Here they are together.
I can't wait to see the baby they were made for!  She was born on Monday and is already on my "top favorite babies ever" list. 
Next up, my sweet Benji. 
He had an ear infection that ended badly, and needs a hat. So...
TADA!!!
He loves it, so I love it! :-) 

Comments

  1. Love all of your crocheting. It is all beautiful. It was nice catching up on these last two posts and seeing your family at Thanksgiving. How are you all doing? Have a great week.
    Love ya bunches,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work!
    Thanks for sharing.
    I am inviting you to visit me here
    http://shesclassic.blogspot.com/2014/01/family.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts