Better Than a Congregation

Before you get your stomach in a twist about the importance of churches,
THIS is not THAT blog. ;-)
 
A group of alligators is called a "congregation". 
 
 
And that's what I've BEEN using in my hair for a VERY VERY long time.
But they hurt. 
And I have so much hair, I have to use two or three of them.
Not very chic....

 
Then I was approached by a Lilla Rose Consultant!
I had actually never heard of them.
But I thought another product review would be fun!
So, she sent me this little package.
Isn't it pretty??

 
Here's the back of the package. :-D
 

 
When you open the padded envelope, there is another envelope inside.
There is also a little insert. 
I'll show you what that looks like in a second.

 
I LOVE envelopes like these.  Something very nostalgic about them.
And nostalgic is how the flexi will make you feel too!
They are like something out of Anne Of Green Gables.
I can just picture Ann (with an e) with one of these
little baubles in her beautiful red hair!

 
Sorry, see, I built up that picture in your mind, and then BAM!!!
Me, silver hair, and fresh from the shower.
You're welcome!
:-D

 
But look how pretty this little thing is!
(and getting a pic of the back of your hair, through a foggy mirror, is NOT the easiest thing.
 
This little quick twist, all up "do" is all I could think of.
Until my friend sent me this video.
 
It's awesome!!! 
And she gave me some GREAT ideas!!

 
A half up, with a twist.
This girl is PICKY about what she lets me put in her hair.
Nothing itchy, nothing that pulls, and it has to be pretty.
^^ That being said,^^
she has lost nearly everything I put in her hair, but the great thing about this
flexi is that it's one piece!!

 
Our oldest daughter has THICK hair like her momma.
This particular flexi is a large, and with wet hair, it fit perfectly over the base of her braid.
 
 
The insert that comes with your flexi has 5 fun options and directions to wear your
new flexi!
Sorry it's a little wrinkly, my 9yr old was using it as a menu for her
new hair salon.
 
Now for the fun part!!!!
 
 
I have a FREE flexi clip to giveaway!!
It's a small.
To be entered to win, just subscribe or comment!
 
I will DEFINITELY be buying a few of these gorgeous clips.
I'm thinking I need one in each size.
Here's the link if you want to host a party too!
 
The drawing will be tomorrow night.
 
Here are a few informational graphics, for when you get your flexi clip!!!

 
These really are gorgeous, and I'm so excited to have one now!!
Thank you Tricia!!
 
 


Comments

  1. How cute Danielle, it looks beautiful in your hair. I just love it. It was great reading the review and seeing the pics, thanks for sharing.
    XOXOX Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to win that beautiful clip so I can try it in my hair. I agree, those claw clips are awful! Thanks for the great review Danielle =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts