Happy Birthday Bren!


For my nieces birthday we all met in Springs and went to
BUILD A BEAR!!!!
Oh my goodness, our kids were so excited!!!
 
Abi and Gabi
They love eachother!

Gabriel is filling up his Ninja Turtle!

Abs and "Elsa"
This was 5 months ago, and she still carries this bear around!

Mimi and Papa bought Abi clothes
for "Elsa" for Abi's birthday.
 
 
I think Shopping with Mimi was half the fun!

 
All the cousins together with their new "babies".

 
Mimi and Papa bought everyone Baskin Robbins afterwards!

 
We LOVE ICE CREAM!!!!!

 
Happy Birthday girl!
Aunt Dano loves you Bren!

 
My Momma and Her Momma!
We have GREAT GENES in our family!

 
My sweet Mimi. 
She kept counting and re-counting all the kids.
Just to make sure everyone was still there. :-D
 
I LOVE YOU MIMI!
 
Thank you Aunt Bibi and Uncle Nathan for a great afternoon!

Comments

  1. How precious. What a wonderful memory. Your Mom and her Mom look so good and they look so young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts