Some fun new things


The last few weeks have been so so stressful.  I can't post about it until the investigation is complete, but suffice it to say, I've been needing an outlet. :-) 

*side note: 
We had our re certification last week and our home supervisor was asking, "What do you do, for YOU?"  David handed her an I-pad cover I crocheted. ;-)  Her next question, "How do you handle the stress?"  Again David hands her the I-pad cover. :-D ha ha ha cracked me up!

So here are a few more things I've been working on. :-) 


A full sized sleep sack with flower closures. :-) 
I used two strands of super soft acrylic, and I really love how it turned out!  But a sack this cute needs a hat....I thought so anyway. 

I saw this pattern for a "Rosy Heart" and just loved it!!! (It takes a little doing...but I think it's worth the effort) 
And together, they are a perfect pair! 


I hope y'all are well, and I look forward catching up on your blogs as things settle down again! 


Comments

Popular Posts