I'm not gonna say that my I-pad or I-phone is "THE MOST IMPORTANT" thing in my life.... that's just silly! That being said, I have been known to turn around and go back to the house if I forget either of them!! Since they are both with me all the time I decided they needed some extra protection. I love my "Otter" boxes and while they provide fantastic safety for my devices they don't do anything for my sense of aesthetics. ;-) I came up with some fun new covers, then the kids wanted some! I can make them in any color combination you can imagine and would be happy to accessorize your "baby" too! :-)

Comments

  1. Love all of your new creations. The I-pad covers are a wonderful idea, and so cute. I am inspired. Hope you are all doing well.
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts