11-3 Wednesday's Work In Progress

W-I-P

This is my first work in progress post, but I thought it was a cute idea when a new friend of mine suggested it. :-D

I LOVE TO CROCHET!  That being said, I only do 2 or 3 different styles.  I have like 3 basic moves, and that's all I know.  BUT, I love it!  :-D   A few months ago I made one of my sweetest, dearest, friends a baby blanket.  Well, that started an obsession.  I take my little crochet bag with me everywhere!!!  I'm thinking one day I will make myself a cute little bag, the one I have now proudly announces my stance on breast-feeding my children. :-D  While I still firmly believe it to be the best option, I'm not sure I want to display it at the movie theater.  ;-)
Two weeks ago on our date night my sexy man picked out some yarn for me to make him his own afghan, and I have just LOVED working on it!!!! 
Here's that pic again,
(in case you missed it the first time. :-D )

I have been working on it diligently, every chance I get since then, and I am maybe 1/4 done with it.

You can probably tell which line is my favorite.  :-D

Every time I'm working with the "Fall Splendor" color
it's just thrilling when the colors line up!  :-D
I'm easy to please!!!


I hope y'all are enjoying your projects!


Comments

  1. A new bag huh?? You may have just given my sewing fingers an idea for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed you managed so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I can just see you laboring over his afghan! I might need some lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty Danielle! This is a new stitch to me! I can't wait to see it all finished! I hope you all are doing well. I know it has been a tough couple of months.

    Thinking of you! Much love,

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, is that ever pretty. I bet David loves it. The colors are beautiful. It makes me want to go buy some yarn, and I don't need any yarn; I already have plenty.... but it would be fun to make a nice afghan and especially with those lovely fall colors. You are an inspiration. I would love to get together and crochet, and visit... sigh... perhaps one of these days when the girls come home for a visit, we could all do that.

    Love you
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There! I love the stitch pattern, You go girl! I have been doing more sewing because I have about a ton of blankets. But I have been thinking about trying to knit. I have so enjoyed reading your blog and I so loved your e-mail. Your a real special lady who I consider a dear friend forever. Love Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm so impressed! That yarn is beautiful!

    One of these days (years), I want to learn to crochet...but I'm thinking that will have to wait a little while. :)

    I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle,
    gorgeous oh so goregous!! You really inspire me to pick up my crocheting again LOL!

    Can't wait to see the next update!!

    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle, I am missing your posts. I think the girls mentioned that your computer may be on the blink, and if that is the case, I am praying for quick repair or replacement. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Have been thinkin of you. Just looking at that cozy afghan again, gets me inspired to crochet. It really is lovely. Many, many blessings to you all.
    Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know this is late..I've looked at this post several times and I have 3 things to say ;)...
    1. It's beautiful
    2. You need to share the pattern you're using (even if it's in your head)
    3. When are we getting together to do a craft night.... Hosanna's b-day is coming up...
    Let me know when you're heading down this way. Maybe a movie craft night with a few friends ;)????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts