Things I'm loving

Egg-Nog! Now, before you wrinkle your nose and make little gagging noise, hear me out! I used to hate even the idea of egg-nog. However a deep and abiding love for my husband and all things holiday related, made me take a second look, er... Taste. ;-) Three years ago David bought me an Egg-nog Cheesecake! Oh my goodness it was wonderful! This set me on a quest of sorts. Here is the perfect egg-nog mixture. 1/3 egg-nog (Not light, please! Just commit to it being your dessert.) 1/3 Sprite (7-up or Sierra Mist will work in a pinch) Top it with a generous dallop of whipped cream. The order is important as my husband discovered. He was trying to 'one-up' my recipe and made a little egg-nog volcano! (Serves him right!) ;-) Photobucket The other 'thing i'm loving' is this set of dishes. There aren't many left in the set, but they are from my grandparents and hold special memories. Photobucket

Comments

  1. Super cool, I happen to LOVE eggnog and will definitely miss it, and snow, and pine trees, and all things Christmas/Wintery this year ;).... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts