July 6th Home again, home again...

I know I have been terrible about keeping this blog up to date lately, but I'm hoping to catch it up this week.

For tonight I just want to post that we are a family of 8 tonight. Our current 6 are getting along so well!
We had store bought, generic, pot pies for dinner, but it was quiet, wonderful!
I heard from the bio mom who took the two oldest girls home; she said they are happy to be home, and enjoying seeing aunts and cousins! We are happy for them!

Sleep well friends.

"And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places"
Isaiah 32:18

Comments

  1. Oh so sweet Danielle,
    I love to think of you in a peaceful moment. Love the scripture (it is actually one of my favorites the Lord has comforted me with in the past). I am sure you must feel a contentment at having been able to intercede during a crisis for someone... and now two of the girls are back home. You have cultivated, planted and watered far more than you probably realize. I am sure you can think a little easier... with a little less on you plate.

    Many Blessings to you and your sweet family,
    Much Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting your comment on my blog made me hungry to hear what is going on with you guys this month. Hearing about it is like a delightful piece of cake and cup of coffee with my dear friend. Post us a update so we can hear how you are.
    Much Love and many Blessings Danielle,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts